- Lip Reading the Deadpool 3 Wolverine updateby Jomboy Media on September 28, 2022 at 5:49 pm
- Mets get the hit by pitch record & Football's first butt puntby Jomboy Media on September 28, 2022 at 2:00 pm
- Intentional turnover leads to improbable loss, a breakdownby Jomboy Media on September 26, 2022 at 3:05 pm
- Yu Darvish throws a 4-strike walk, a breakdownby Jomboy Media on September 25, 2022 at 4:30 am
MLB | NBC Sports Baseball. Baseball. And then a bit more baseball.
- Pujols hits 701st career home run, connects for Cardinalsby Associated Press on October 1, 2022 at 3:12 am
Cardinals slugger Albert Pujols hit his 701st home run, connecting Friday night against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Morton, Braves reach $20 million, 1-year deal for 2023by Associated Press on October 1, 2022 at 3:07 am
The Atlanta Braves have reached a deal with starting pitcher Charlie Morton on a $20 million, one-year contract for 2023 with a club option in 2024.
- Blue Jays clinch playoff berth with Orioles’ loss to Red Soxby Associated Press on September 30, 2022 at 3:49 am
The Blue Jays clinched a postseason berth Thursday without taking the field.
- Pitch clock cut minor league games by 25 minutes to 2:38by Associated Press on September 30, 2022 at 12:46 am
Use of pitch clocks cut the average time of minor league games by 25 minutes this year, a reduction MLB hopes is replicated at the major level.
- 'I'm trying to catch Tom Brady': How Terrance Gore's unusual career got him three rings ... and countingon October 1, 2022 at 3:56 pm
The Mets' designated speedster has zero career home runs and just a single RBI. But he's always needed in October.
- Why Mets-Braves is the most important regular-season series possible in new MLB playoff formaton October 1, 2022 at 1:57 pm
This weekend's matchup doesn't just matter in New York and Atlanta -- it has implications for baseball fans everywhere.
- Britton exits for fatigue; Holmes out after injectionon October 1, 2022 at 12:39 pm
Yankees reliever Zack Britton, who returned last week from Tommy John surgery, departed Friday's game with left arm fatigue. Also, reliever Clay Holmes had a cortisone injection in his pitching shoulder and likely won't pitch in a game until the playoffs.
- Orioles CEO: 'I look forward to' signing new leaseon October 1, 2022 at 12:39 pm
Orioles chairman John Angelos said in a memo to team staff members that he looks forward to signing a new lease committing the team to remaining in Baltimore.